Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Pokemon Doujin May Devinart

Des Dodods dödliches drama program

I'm back here in my district, that is, Siracha. Again, I have long written a new review and more I hear hereby just on trying to apologize. Sometimes I do not know what to write, because little is happening. Sometimes happens a lot and I have no time to write. Life is complicated!

What has happened lately: Harry came to visit and we had lots of fun in Bangkok Samet and Ko. We drank and ate what the Einhemischen eat and drink, and neither is too short. Did we did establish a comprehensive, indeed almost complete, Bangkok program jointly draw (ie Schneider, cocktails on the roof of 80stöckigen Banyon Tree Hotel, Thai Massage, Bed Club), so we were not all too much time together granted, I had but the ugly maintenance solution from polish time for good, so my schedule was pretty busy, just in my circles (the are those of the jet Settend globetrotting future financial aristocracy!) are like to be. Well, as I said, for nearly a week in a Starndbungalow on Ko Samet has just passed yet, then get stuck in it was said, until we met only a few hours in Bangkok before I started my trip to Dubai.

to Dubai? Well, one day it was actually even more to Mauritius, but in between were 20 hours on one of the loudest, kitschy and most expensive airports in the Alpha Centauri quadrant. Tough 20 hours. 20 sleepless hours. The only thing to stop me from the willful self-destruction by negative thoughts in a position were two fortunate circumstances:

  1. that Dan Brown does not know much about computers, especially parallel computers and cryptography, but still 450-page novels written about it, especially "Digital Fortress" - very amusing!

  2. Just the prospect of Mauritius.



My souvenir from Dubai is impressive nonetheless: An edition of the Mirror, an Islamic religious police in black marker everywhere has painted extensively, where images could be seen of something "offensive" (eg, schematic representations of copulating apes or the obligatory march of perfume advertising). The fact that the marker through several pages and the text expresses some smudged beyond recognition - who cares given the opportunity to finally allowed to see our morally dissolute world through the eyes of a righteous censor? Great!

After I was Saturday morning departed from Bangkok by 2 clock I was so Sunday lunch (Thai time) worn down plenty on the beautiful island of Mauritius. Of course not, for holidays, but to give a workout. Since my return flight was Thursday night (flights between Mauritius and Bangkok are currently not easy to get just one way) I must admit to my shame that I am from Mauritius , except for a few impressions of the capital Port Louis , not very much taken have. The impression was of high prices aside, but rather positive. A very colorful island to live together on the various ethnic groups and relgion seem very tolerant and peaceful.

What I have however taken, is one of the saddest stories I've ever heard: the history of the Mauritian dodo bird emblem.
Dodo, Portuguese for "stupid" was a bird that lived only on the islands of Mauritius and Reunion. Large, flightless turkey and similar consideration, in particular Dutch colonialists him as a welcome and delicious addition to the diet. And there came the first problem: Dodos, living in nature without predators, apparently had no innate flight instincts. On the contrary, we aneglaufen killed one of them came the rest, either to take leave or to find out what was going on. The Dutch took basically their selbgeschnitzten clogs off and cut the onrushing disaster birds on the ridge, and soon they were "met de Dodogratjin Goudacruste" in amounts To eat or whatever they made from the animals.
least not much, because after a short time they had decimated the Dodobestand. The eradication appeared to be only a matter of time. The safe side, brought the Mauritians are a couple of stuffed Dodods in a museum.
Then came the English, and, gentlemen, they are now even trying to save what could be saved. As a suspicious English well, it considered that a few Dutch could have hidden along with their homes in an underground tomato greenhouse in order to phase out of sheer malice (by the way I remember hereby Rijkards rejects attack on our Rudy 1990! And the caravan jams process to all highways!) the last Dodos for 'Rojte Wurschtsche "he came up with the idea of some of the unfortunate creatures in England to give a new home.
Now the Dodos were social animals and the Englishman had - which, unfortunately for a chain of circumstances! - The alerletzten Dodoschwarm intact (that is in flightless birds may pack?) So distraught that not only his exile but also the remnants of that last bastion of Dododismus Despite stopped from any reproduction efforts - and eventually extinct.

Well, since some have been rescued in a museum, you could be at least extinct species award and pay homage to the genre. Could be? Yes, because a fire destroyed precisely that museum, leaving little more than a few charred tail feathers. The Dodos were lost!

Is not this an incredible and tragic story?

me was in fragments occurred by different people, and each had to add another unfortunate turn of history. However
is the story of how it is with such stories usually behaves well, not so happens, for example, there are probably still stuffed Dodo (or at least one) Mauritian in any museum. But in parts of the tragedy seems to play similar have.

Well, otherwise my stay was quite nice, the training was complicated - this time very advanced program, with one half of the participants had no idea that other similarly much as I do - and the expectations of me were in some cases dramatically. Just always stay cool, even if you have no idea. Just let on anything!
A school for life!

Now I am so back in Siracha. Yesterday was my last regular working day, now I'm in the office to write emails and this blog post, and because I later planned to Sven a typical German stag party. Nothing bad, just drink a little beer, and maybe the "Cool Club" most significant, a new star to Sirachas night sky. Until Saturday

means to solve an unsolvable problem: You have 40 kg of baggage. You can take 20 kg in Germany. You want to leave some throw away not miss a thing. You fear it might create in spite of all efforts to moderate the day will be even more baggage. How do you distribute the 40 kg to 20, remain such that 0 kg.

After I once again and of course cool, this Gordian knot would have smashed (including me hovers as a not inconsiderable help from the post), I will travel to Bangkok on Saturday and my sister along with friend (Vera: Falls on you, that I resist the konnteß with the father of my nieces and nephews? Yes? All just to love you) meet on Monday Fa and then begin the contemplative part of my stay, Asia: The travel through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia ... (? Can tell me for this expression may praise times just any woman officer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment