Saturday, October 3, 2009

Connecting My External Hard Drive To My Tv

Images Across Australia

The journey begins. From right to left Ash, Stephen, Calvin, and myself. the day before I had even caught!

My Honda ... the BMWs always one step ahead!


order to save fuel is to take the motorcycle driver an aerodynamic position!


The famous Birdsville Pub. From now starts the real adventure.
Behind Birdsville begins the Simpson Desert.

The only water hole, I just had to drive through the middle. As punishment, I had my night complete Carburetor take apart and clean it.



camping in the bush!




After we had overcome the Simpson Desert, we had to overcome the Road of Stones.

The center of Australia.
also our support vehicles had problems. We refill transmission oil.

Other adventurers were on the bike. This is Alfonso from Vienna, his Africa Twin had shipped over from Austria. Good on ya mate!

photos can not describe how awesome this looks really huge rock.
Lasseter's Cave. Just like me in this picture, he was then looking for gold. His camels had run away and despite the help of some friendly Aboriginals Lasseter died 50km away from the cave.
At last the rain! This is the beginning of the Gunbarrel Highway in the Desert Gibson.
There! A camel! The test of courage: sealing drive alongside and miss them a pat down without falling. I can classified in the small group of successful "Camelslapper!


After error-free 4500km since I left Melbourne, I also had time to put this nose. Unfortunately, it broke my windshield.
How could this happen only?
helps as a sip of cold milk!
change or simply the vehicle!
Are we already in Perth?
There were only two! Ash and I on the west coast of Australia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment