Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Long Do I Need To Stay On Cipralex

Return of the Red Rider

early December, I was seized again, the travel bug. My Honda was still in the 3000km away Airlie Beach. Since she was good. But the Great Ocean Road and Tasmania were waiting for me and my Honda. So I flew up to 10 days before Christmas to get back to Melbourne to ride.

My tour took me in a zig-zag over the Great Dividing Range, a mountain range, the extends along the entire east coast. The track had me Magnus (Tour Guide) kindly located in my card. However, I had to go again and again detours, either because roads were blocked, bush fire blocked my path or Magnus' pace notes (3,000 km from the head) is not completely matched with reality.


So be it. Lonely, winding mountain roads ...


... with fantastic views of the valley.


The possums did at night at my stocks. Quiz: How many are in the picture?


It had looked here in 2003 after a bush fire.


how it looks today.


somewhere in nowhere, I met Josh. We ate lunch together, talked shop and then we parted ways again. But because Australia is so small, yes, I take him by chance soon meet again.


happens in you when you park incorrectly in Sydney.

Quiz # 2: Cross the right motorcycle!



This young Asian girl wanted not a photo with her boyfriend in front of the Opera House, but rather a photo with me! I looked between all the tourists but also as one who is fresh back from the moon landing. Note, with its traditional skirt, I would say, attractive hunting motifs. For this, the white pompoms in the lumbar region to demonstrate their fertility.



Oh? And what about echidna and platypus? They had probably no more room on the sign.


This is Mathias Schmidt from Switzerland. He is 4 years riding a motorcycle around the world. Here is his homepage: www.globalbiking.com


tank traps from World War II against the Japanese! However, we are located 300 km inland! As far as the Aussies would have retreated to the mountains.


Hmm, the most important on my trips: Nutella!





They are hated Cane Toad, which was set up to combat the cane beetle 1936th Today, a plague and the beetle is still there.
Since these are two comrades already sympathetic. Which, incidentally, blotto! 28 other drinking buddies of their kind are still in the barrel, up top, full of (half) empty beer bottles. Cheers guys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment