Monday, January 25, 2010

Can I Masterbate With A Latex Glove

Tasmania


As in the previous blog post, I've put up with a little "tour group" in early January to Tasmania. If one looks at Tasmania on the map, it looks compared to the rest of Australia as a small insignificant island duck. Tasmania hang "down there" can get out somehow. The "Mainland", the Aussies from the mainland, also keep the Tasmanians for narrow-minded, uneducated and inbred monkey island. Well then to Tassie! This seems like adventure!
so much already in advance: Tasmania is definitely the most beautiful spot in Australia. The people are all very friendly and helpful (But not when they meet on the mainland) and the scenery is breathtaking, if not unique. New Zealand, which lies on the same latitude, is very similar.


The tour group: Jeanne were part of the team, Johnny and Rob.
Johnny comes from Melbourne and is with his little Kawasaki KLR250 driven by Australia. Somewhere in the nowhere, he met the French backpacker Jeanne. They fell on the first night and continued their journey together, got engaged after the first month and got married right after our Tasmanientour ... three months after they met each other. Rob and I were also not bad Couples ... Rob, I had kennengelent in Airlie Beach and you Facebook, we had stayed in contact. He and Johnny had also met in Airlie and planned the tour. Rob Holland, a trained farm equipment mechanic, had worked at VW for 10 years and just had to get out once, since one and a half years already toured through OZ. Rob got the well-worn machine from Johnny, Johnny and Jeanne went to the Johnny's Dad KLR650.

at the leisurely pace I had to get myself first, because I was used more so a race against time to drive. So first I bought a fishing rod and was also on the first evening, "Good luck".

talk shop on the beach



"The Flying Dutchman"



gas, water, divorce .. Röööhrich



Wait until the water boils.




Once you open the camp, chaos breaks out.




From left to right: Rob, Jeanne, Johnny and Fred.

As our scooters are all red, we called ourselves the Red Baron.



This furniture was actually built by design students here.



Ready to Rock!



Yes, I had always resisted on the grounds that it was a but a motorcycle trip and not a hiking trip. But then we have won several "Walks" made.


It had then indeed worthwhile.



Another quiz: How many possums you see this time?




The road was closed ... no problem for us!



In search of our group came to us "Brokeback biker" in the sense ...



No one broke anything.



Port Arthur. The former penal colony of the British. Port Arthur, in wiki






In order to escape from Port Arthur (Peninsula), you had about 90m narrow "Eagle Neck" (right and left water) past the dangerous guard dogs . flee



The prison ruins of Arthur Prot.



renewable energies. Here again an issue. Here, tens of millions of cubic meters of fall Water down the hill down to the bottom of the valley through turbines to generate electricity.



And see one whom I meet here! Josh! By chance, he was also traveling in Tassie and saw my bike standing at the roadside. As always, we had lunch together, exchanged maps and then drove back different ways. Next time we meet by the way in Sweden. He is there to study architecture.



The others were still a few more days in Tassie. I went back to the ferry to Devenport. On the way back I met Connie and Michael. You have taken a year off and continue now with their Ténérés once around the world. Look here at www.the-world-is- bunt.net





0 comments:

Post a Comment