On Tuesday, despite perfect weather after work again stayed in the drop zone. I had considered myself a relaxed two jumps to make and to end the evening, quiet in soccer. The After-Skydiving-pleasure began with a beautiful 4-RW jump, followed by a flat Köpper of 1,500 meters. I was so pleased with myself and the world and just about to grab my umbrella, when I asked Giorgio if I would like to participate on a track, Dive into the sunset load.
Track Dive I've never done before, so there was time to experience something new and because it can be truly do not ask twice. Always more exciting than any of Argentines, the 'nervous round leather ball run after - Wacka, Wacka! So I have to pack a little down on the tube to even get into the last plane of the day. The track is
Dive not only as usual about three kilometers into the depth but it literally flies through the air and makes, depending on how well you mastered the whole thing, even really good distance above the ground. So you do not come with other jumpers from the Load in the way you jump as the last out of the machine and flies an arc back to the drop zone. I once tried the idea in a sketch of budget cuts:
We were seven and had planned in a dart-like formation flying, as we know them from fighter jets. Well with the formation, it has not really went well, but it was fun with several, if somewhat uncoordinated, so as to fly through the air. For the first try not too bad, because here too, practice makes perfect.
By keeping track you do not just drive to tidy the front, but it is also slower. And so we had this leap good 75 seconds of freefall time instead of the usual 60th The next flight through the air at just the setting sun can cause. Knowing
0 comments:
Post a Comment