was recently not much in terms of skydiving. Also reflected by the fact that my last post is over a month ago and I've done in that time just 16 jumps. For the summer months August, is far too little, I think. Main reason was the weather but even in recent weeks, which I was in the non-skydiving holidays - drink with the guys on Fehmarn - must also be times. Well now the season is almost over and it is all still in exploiting available opportunities.
So at last weekend: the weather was again mediocre. Saturday morning when I'm awake, I could only hear the rain patter on my window and I've quickly turned around. When I had finally tortured out of bed, I looked briefly on the Facebook page of albatross, with the motto: the hope dies last. Since there was written but smooth:
We want try it again ...From that's was hectic. Finally, it was shortly after 11 and I was suddenly hot. For all non-jumpers do I need this word to explain briefly (extract from the lexicon Skydiver):
jump operation from 9:00 clock
jump horniness, the, -, adj. jump horny, emotional state in which a skydiver is, if he did not jump a long time. The sharp horny person is mentally unbalanced and unpredictable, as soon as the theoretical possibility of a drop jump is, these ad hoc but can not be exercised. The ability to reason is severely limited or completely. This condition can only by staying on a drop zone and / or be disarmed by jumping from a plane in flight induced adrenaline rush. There are reports of severe cases of the jump lust that led to the setting of food intake or to the financial and social bankruptcy.As I said, I had just gotten up. So quick shower and breakfast. The toaster cursed because he apparently took twice as long for each disc as usual the weather outside is just better. I quickly grabbed the stuff inside the car and as soon as it went towards the motorway. Especially in Hamburg on the highway's begins at once to pour as there'd be no tomorrow. The situation will be something that I continue with cozy 130: It's raining now and I can not jump at the moment anyway. Shortly after Kaltenkirchen tears open the sky, do not ask how long can that be, but full throttle. Each is creeping, with 150 in the left lane declared a personal enemy. Finally arrived at the drop zone - aahhh.
The weather remained changeable throughout the day. In the 30-minute intervals, the weather changed from 10 liters of rain per minute on a square to the completely blue sky. Three jumps were in it for me, and given the murky circumstances, a successful day. Even if I am the wind at a landing in the cornfield kidnapped.
0 comments:
Post a Comment