Sunday, January 30, 2011

Barbara Weber Painting Information

Winter Dive

My last jump, the final scramble in Hartenholm, now is only three months ago. At least it was until yesterday Sun For yesterday was the Funky Caravan of Yuu's for two loads rolled out of the hangar. But the history of the series.

posted on Friday afternoon Achmed on Facebook, that the weather at the weekend should be good and that would be the opportunity it would bring spontaneously a few jumpers in the air. Organized so within a few hours enough people to implement the concept was in practice. Meeting place was the old fire station at the decommissioned army airfield "Hungry Wolf", the home of Skydive Yuu.

The next morning, got up in time, I had to go first before I could free my car from the ice. It occurred to me that it's pretty stupid what I had here before and I'll probably freeze off all sorts of things. Well, as soon occurred to me, I had dropped him again. Happens to be a sport glove for snowball.


have arrived at the airport shared these thoughts with other jumpers. The opinions on this ranged from "I think fun is not it, do it just to be able to say. I jumped at minus 30 degrees from 'ANG aircraft" to "We are just extreme sports. because we must" After looking at every three to six layers of clothes were thrown over, the Cessna Caravan went with the registration D-FUNK the first time that day fully occupied in the air. I fortunately had a place to directly get hold of the door, leaving me constantly during the flight, a cool breeze was blowing the nose. Just the thing on a hot summer day. The only problem is winter! Jumped


I'm with Michael, and Mathias, we had not done much except once a star to fly together. Otherwise, we just wanted to enjoy the jump and have fun. And we had then. It was nice to experience the feeling of free fall at last and the ice cold was forgotten shortly. First arrived on the ground below, I realized that my fingers on his left hand were numb all, but It was worth it.


It was a second load, then closing and a great day was ended. was

0 comments:

Post a Comment