After yesterday we were in Tampa with our motor home because the weather looked in the morning was not so great, today best jump pleasant weather at 31 degrees Celsius. I again made two jumps with Matt and I must say: it works better. Both jumps are extremely great fun and the first of them was my 50th. A very successful anniversary.
Both jumps we have always made 90 ° turns and are then flew together. In the second we managed to do even 5 points. When the load meeting, where the exit order is set, everyone says what he wants to do Springer and what he prefers. Next, we will determine the order. The whole thing is here in Florida, of course, held in English and since then it is always "2-way belly", ie formation of 2 in the stomach. And then comes the Pullhöhe, of course, walk the equivalent of, well, you have indeed learned from the license check as that.
Here again two images: this time I was standing outside the exit, then this will look just after the exit of:
Third Jump of the day then I have my own, so "solo belly". In the Zwichenzeit a few clouds were raised, which made for a beautiful backdrop. At last I can show you some pictures instead of the writing only. Here we go above the clouds of:
Finally, I've now bought another beautiful Freefly-pants, I can use to find my suit for diving. Images like this there's not yet. Just around the corner from the stock sale of Tony Suits and there's been is 30% off on all suits, so that I get real fancy pants for only 119 $. For comparison, a kind pants costs in Germany if they are ordered from € 200, has paid off.
For marbled weather is expected tomorrow, I hope we can at least make a few jumps in the morning, the story continues ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment