In America you can make even his mark on the car or motorcycle the way you want. Yesterday was on the drop zone a motorcycle a videographer and photographers (I assume at least) with the label 'I FILM U ". That alone is already funny. It also fits well with this article because I did yesterday for the first time I jumped with a video camera.
yesterday I could make three jumps. Two alone to me a little getting used to the camera and another with Matthias. We have recovered a 2-RW tried. This time it worked much better already, we were much closer together all the time, was long but not yet perfect. We have even made it to the release and fly back together. However, only at about 2,000 meters, so that from then on we have no program is pulled.
The video itself will be the first to see if I'm back in Germany and the rest had to cut it a bit, because it is a bit boring. But there is definitely already had a taste, a few pictures of it. Yesterday it was pretty quiet, was indeed the week, so that only the PAC and also flew only 19 Loads are gone off. That would be in the way Hartenholm noticed a day with lots of activity. So, and finally the photos.
Shortly after the exit from the PAC:
Z-Hills from the air:
Skydive City from the air, landing path:
Finally, the jump with Matthias:
overshadowed the day was yesterday, unfortunately, by the fact that Phillip has broken out of our group during a landing his leg and had to be taken to hospital. Today it is operated on and then flies back to Germany. This has resulted in the holiday does not naturally presented. He is a the two AFF students who are mitgefahren and had just made his third jump. In this sense, get well soon!
This morning the weather has unfortunately become something worse, so I have time what to write. There are approximately 10,000 feet a cloud cover and therefore dropping aircraft flies just high. We'll see tomorrow and the day will it still be a little worse, then better again. In the meantime, we will probably go somewhere else and look at the area.
0 comments:
Post a Comment