Sunday, April 4, 2010

Crotched Felted Slippers

Her name is Cayenne

Back in Germany was also in Hartenholm opens the season a week later. Because of the rather mediocre weather throughout the weekend, however, were only two loads that I have, however, missed both. On Good Friday, then was the first really nice day when operations were also jump. A total of 12 loads were high and I have made two jumps.

I've tried both jumps a jump system, that now I wanted you. It is a used system, with all parts of the year about her between October 2004 and January 2005 are, therefore, 5 years old. In detail, it is an "icon" harness the company Aerodyne in black, gray and red.


Yes, it is red - even though it looks pink in the photo ...

inserted as the main cap inside a yellow-red "Cayenne 150" of performance variable. The shield is made of zero tissue that it means completely airtight. The screen has a special cap design and is therefore in the sky well to distinguish from other caps. I have now found a picture of a screen that looks the same, but something like that. All that white on the picture is actually yellow: Rounding



the package by a "Smart 160" and a reserve Cypres2 opening devices that I can both save lives and are in doubt.

As I said, twice I jumped at the screen on Friday and two jumps I have drawn relatively high at 1,500 meters, as well as possible and to try out a lot of the screen. And I can say that the small screen is really fun. Compared to the previously smallest umbrella, which I jumped (a 190), flies, this is much more dynamic and faster way. Despite some concerns I have actually managed to get both landings standing added, without me big lie.

But that is destined to happen next, because I I finally decided to have him (or her?) to buy. And then on Friday I'm proud as a peacock with its own shade of the square drawn. And yes - do not worry - there's also the case of beer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment