Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Made Up Bionicle Instructions

an hour in free fall jump

Almost three weeks he had been since my last jump. Unfortunately, it means the weather this year has not been particularly well with the paratroopers. There was much bad weather and so the weekend was a great joy, as was finally jumped again. Already on Friday was good weather so I work between everyday life and am still bachelor party for a jump with Matthias place been.

We had the work done jump and gave the work's about it actually. Nevertheless, it was not planned in from work of points, but rather to take the right exit after the prone position. After plenty of aerial combat was 15 seconds left us nothing other than the release and us to stabilize individually. From there the jump then worked reasonably well - we have made a pass and reached the end of the star. When we got back on the ground the following after us after our exit Springer interviewed, were the alleged very diplomatic, and that they had not seen him - whew!

On Saturday I had what else to do so I was only on Sunday in Hartenholm and could make three good jumps. The first was a 2-to Sandra. This was our first joint jump, so we had made relatively simple program. We wanted to keep the first level and then more and turn each 360 degrees and walk together in between the star. It worked not too bad, we've done well to keep the level. Unfortunately there was a fat cloud of 2800-1800 meters, so that we could not see properly.

After I once jumped alone, I'm with Sarah and Michael have been together for completion at the Sunset-Load. Sarah and I are linked from the plane out and jumped right behind Michael. In about 2,800 meters, we were all three together the star stable. Then we let go of each rotated 360 ° around itself back together and are flown to the Star. That could have really worked out well, so we smile again, before we then tracked apart.

During the weekend I enjoyed with my 69sten jump the mark broken by hour time-weighted free-fall time. And that was despite the extremely bad weather on Monday but a nice weekend of Pentecost with great leaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment