work
I have a lot about how I should write this article. I do not really, but I write a rule and easily. The is because the community in Springer Hartenholm has suffered a great loss. Last Saturday our Springer colleague and first chairman of the association Norbert died unexpectedly of a heart attack. On Sunday, the jump operation has been resumed, I think it would have been in his senses.
I have a 2-RW jump with Steffi made and we have made the so-called "work step". The procedure here is as follows: the first figure is the star, we have also made linked from the plane. Then comes the Open Accordion turn to the right. This can be thought of as if we are to hand, you touch each other on the right forearm. Then follows the Open Accordion on the left. Then twice the Compressed Accordion right and then left. When Compressed Accordion touching each other's leg with his hand. Finally, both rotate 360 degrees, before it again with the Star begins all over again.
Steffi was before the jump very optimistic that we get through at least once with the program, because quite honestly I had my doubts. Well, she was right and the jump has worked much better than I had expected. We've done three complete cycles, which means on average every four seconds a point. It was a very nice jump - thanks Stefan!
0 comments:
Post a Comment