Big Pizza
Already this weekend we have tried hard in Holm on large formations. Under the guidance of our coach Klaus weekend some large pizzas have gone into the air. We call the large formations like pizza, because they look like from ground level as a. At some of the jumps I did, too, so we brought two 5 on Saturday and a 6, and on Sunday a 9s and a 7 Series with my participation in the air.
not take 120 with my jumps, I was there the clearly inexperienced and Springer did not get most of the most difficult tasks. One challenge was won, because I did not bomb out, of course, the whole formation. Is fortunately not happened, it has even made a lot of fun.
The weather on both days was perfect. Some high clouds colored the sky white, so that one could also observe the formations from the ground very well. Although it was a very motley troop, but the jumps have worked out pretty well, I think, at least. Except in the 9s, we always hammer out at least 2-3 points. Of the three jumps on Friday I have a video that Alex had his camera with him. In the first video, unfortunately the sound is missing, but it comes to the not necessarily. Because weather can be heard at parachute Videos often just before rush ;-)
Here's the video :
PS: Youtube unfortunately had something against the musical background of the video, so only the original sound. Note: no songs by the Foo Fighters use in videos.
0 comments:
Post a Comment