Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bathroom Mirrors Extendable



So, friends of the ease of traveling entertainment! Tomorrow we go! Here schonmal the planned route.
I start of Melbourne and ride through the beautiful hinterland of Victoria to Sydney. From there, go to the coast on to Brisbane. Depending on how much time remains to me then, I go on to either the coast or else across the country to the resort Airlie Beach. (Ca.2800km, 14 days). From here begins the real adventure. It is even across the continent to Perth. 5800km, 90% off. (6.9. -21.6) This piece I'm going but not alone, but have booked a guided tour. During the tour come with as 5-8 other riders, there is a 4x4 "Backup Vehicle with petrol, camping equipment, food, etc. and the tour guide is a Swede. This is certainly a pleasure. My bike was Friday again and the service was completely checked. Oil, brakes, Lufi, new rear tires, wind screen, Luggage Rack ... all made and READY TO ROCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment