Today I went for the second time this week Victorian in the registration office. One would think that, on the other side of the world where almost all on the upside and on the left side of the road go all should be different than ours. Not so with the approval body called VicRoads. On Tuesday, I'm coming with all my documents: contract, TÜV (Roadworthy Certificate), passport and credit card to officials in the stuffy room. Stand on the first switch will, "up" refer, behold: I have to drag a WAIT TICKET. Wait half an hour, my eyes wander around, still think: wow, at home, many Turkish citizens and retirees looking. There! A sign in German!. "BUY HERE YOUR PERSONAL EUROPEAN LICENSE PLATE Aha, you are prepared for me No 331st 12th I switch my turn The approval official. Indian origin notes that I must deliver a proof that I actually live at the address given in Melbourne. Rental agreement, bank records, utility bills ... I'm of course not. I am supposed to get back down to the ground floor and the Reference Letter, someone has to sign with the Victorian driver's license, the more I "know" than 12 months. Super. I've been here for 4 weeks and have 14 days from date of purchase re register the bike time, or I make myself liable to prosecution, and must now find a local that I know for over a year!
has Luckily, a colleague of my girlfriend agreed to the wiper (otherwise you can not call this bad copied three lines) signed. Finally, it has already heard from me a year ago. Surely that's enough!
Today I was back. Everything worked! The bike is officially admitted to me. The state can be the good pay here. $ 205.40! They are $ 8 per $ 200 sales price (5000 $) + $ 5.40 processing fee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment