Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What Are Different Ways To Style My Bangs

preface


So here it is: My first blog entry!
I'm already 4 weeks in Australia, specifically in Melbourne and am really looking forward to my trip. When I landed here in early July, I did not even know that I would explore with the bike the smallest continent in the world. The smallest continent of the world? Rather the largest island in the world. Australia is as big as the USA! 4000 km from west to east. 3500 km from north to south. Well I've done so what. Why am I doing this? Why not just jog along comfortably with the camper about? Now, riding a motorcycle has always been my passion (see picture). There is probably no better, more intense way a country will "drive" to it. It's just closer to everything. You can smell the sea, the dry grass, the moist jungle while driving. You can feel the earth, sand, rocks, mud, etc. to themselves. You get faster with people in conversation. Moreover, it is simply cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment