Sunday, August 30, 2009

How To Play Age Of Empires 1 Without A Disk

Yeah! He is still alive, he is still alive ... The test drive route



have the first week of my trip, I had very good! Me and the bike it's very good. I can write, unfortunately at this point not so much that I do then maybe later in a book. Most want to see eh Only photos.
only summarized briefly: I am now driven 2200km in 5 days. The first two days were cold and rainy. Yes, I actually had ice on my bike in the morning when I Cowra woke up. I'm not gone as planned on the coast, but straight through from Melbourne towards Airlie Beach. The further I came to the north, the hotter it became. My route for Friends of google maps: Melbourne> Beechworth> Wagga Waaga> Cowra> Dubbo> Lightning Ridge> Roma> Rockhampton> Yeppoon.

Here is a video








0 comments:

Post a Comment