Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Difference Sps Varmint Normal Sps

Preparation

had the right motorcycle can be purchased In the first place. Extensive Internet research revealed that the Aussies have very different tastes in motorcycles than we Europeans. Since I have a Yamaha XT600 home, I wanted them here so one model. Unfortunately, over here, probably not "in". In the short list, they released the Suzuki DR650 and Honda XR650L. One hour from Melbourne, in Geelong, I found them. My new Honda! 16000km they had only traveled on the road, 3 years old, very well maintained for the equivalent of € 2,800. It should be then. Good cheer and with decent cash in my pocket I went to the owner of Matthew. We became quickly agreed. As a bonus, I still got all his equipment. Helmet, jacket, boots, bag, oils ... was too good to be.
We agreed to meet next weekend, as he still had to make the "technical approval" for me. In the meantime, I checked the details of the motorcycle-line at the local registration office (something would be in Germany not bad). And behold: The bike was financed. It was not him. A phone call revealed that he probably should have told me. With a queasy feeling we were still united us. He paid from the financing, and so I bought the machine from him. All roger!

Matt and his two sons. Matt was so sad that he had to sell his motorcycle that he first opened a beer.

It is time for me for now. Motorcycle re-register and equip for the great trip. But for more in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment